Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Before and After

I couldn't be more thrilled with this project. It is something I've wanted since we moved here 14 years ago. There is still more work to do to complete the bathroom, but the hard part is behind us. 


I have been enjoying the luxury of a hot bath before bed. In cleaning out the closets for this project, which was a massive undertaking, I found all kinds of bubble bath and scented 'this and that' I didn't know I had. 

It is all about the mood. Some nights I smell like a fruit bowl. Other nights, I feel like I've been strolling through a vineyard or played in an herb garden. Some nights there are bubbles; others, just a fresh, clean scent. Still other nights it is all about the health benefits of a soak in vitamin and mineral salts. No matter, it is all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you.